Thursday 1 April 2010

PMC Certification Classes

Another bit of exciting news is that I have become one of The PMC Studio's Area Training Centres.  This means that I am now able to offer PMC Certification classes at my studio.

This is really exciting.  In the past I had looked into offering Art Clay certification classes, but after doing Art Clay Level 1 certification I changed my mind and decided for various reasons it wasn't for me.  So I stuck to my guns and carried on teaching as I always had, because I believe in doing something that you believe in.

When the chance arose for me to teach PMC Certification, I knew it was right for me.  The new modules are great and cover a really good range of techniques.  I believe they really set you up with good quality training and knowledge.

My website now has details of the projects covered, and also a calendar of classes available for the rest of 2010.  I can't wait to get started!

No comments: