Monday 5 April 2010

Easter Break

Happy Easter everyone.  Hope you've all eaten too much chocolate!!

I've been taking a well earned break from the computer!  The last month or so has seen me working constantly on my website design, ebay or etsy listings and I was getting to burnout with it all!

So what have I been doing?  Obviously spending time with my family, and trying to get back on track with my creative side which has been very neglected lately.  I've started making up some sample pieces for the PMC Certification Modules.  So far, I've been leaf painting, ring making and mould making!  I'd forgotten just how therapeutic I find leaf painting!

I've also been having a first play with Art Clay Copper - just made some really simple pieces as tests.  They all need to be fired now. I even let my 4 year old loose with the copper!  She's made 2 pendants herself, and seems to be a natural!!