Wednesday 24 June 2009

Woohoo!

Well, I've moved, but am absolutely shattered! To say that the past 12 months has been stressful is an understatement! So much going on in my personal life that's just been very tiring. Sometimes life just keeps dealing you c**p. Hopefully we are now coming out the other side and life will start to improve.

So, yes I'm all moved back into my home. It didn't go without its hitches, but what house move doesn't. I guess I just expected this move to be easier, because we only moved 100 yards down the road and the house already belongs to us. Lets just say that for any of you coming into my studio in the near future - you'll have a very comfy sofa to sit on and a superking size bed if you fancy a sleep! The joys of older houses with smaller doorways!

I am hoping to spend the day at the studio on Friday - and I can't wait!

I have been spending my time away from the studio, pondering the business side of things, and how I want it to work for me going forward. I have come to some conclusions and am still deliberating over others, but I am feeling focussed on where I'm going now.

No comments: