Tuesday 30 June 2009

Back at work....

....and it's great! I was at the studio yesterday with my weekly group. We've had a fab 6 weeks and they've produced some fantastic work. I'm really pleased with how well they've done.

A few are coming back next week for an extra week, so I must remember to take the camera and get some photos of their work to show you all.

I'm having a re-vamp of my website too. It was put together quite quickly as I didn't want to have nothing up! There are a lot of things I want to add to the site, including tutorials so that will be one of the things I will be working hard on for the next couple of months.

I have started to map out my class dates now for the rest of the year, so will be able to announce those shortly, I'll be adding some new topics including a Bronze and Copper Clay workshop. I am loving these new clays!!

No comments: