Sunday 22 February 2009

Half term's over now - I've had a lovely week with my girl, but it'll be nice to get back to routine. I've been to Ikea today and bought new tables for the workshop, so that's my job for tomorrow! I'm hoping they're really easy to put together so that I can then spend some time making jewellery, but who knows! I'll try and remember to take some piccies of the inside tomorrow to show you. Once the tables are sorted I just need to un-pack the boxes of equipment and I'm off and running.

I need to sort out some planning too. I am putting a weekend of metal clay on, on the 6th & 7th June 2009. There's lots of mini-classes planned and it'll be broken down into 4 sessions (2 on saturday, 2 on sunday). So hopefully it'll mean that people can have a good choice of what they want to learn. I just need to put some finishing touches to the plan, and then I'll be ready to let you all know about it for definite.

Please keep everything crossed, that these tables go together in a quick time!!

1 comment:

Saffie said...

god I bet you are so excited!! I know I would be. good luck :-)