Sunday 2 May 2010

Haydock Park Bead Fair

It was the Haydock Park bead fair today, and I got to go as a shopper this year!!

Because it is dangerous for me to be let loose at a bead fair, I literally ran in bought what I "needed", chatted to a few friends and left again!! I was only there about an hour!

So, here are my essential purchases

This is a Titanium Drusy Cabochon, and I love it!! It's a really pretty bronze colour and very reflective as you can see!!  Lots of pink hues in it too.

I may be slightly addicted to these!



Now this one is really girly and thats unlike me!  Bright Pink - it must be summer.


These will be made into jewellery soon - I'm hoping one of them will fit into a Masters Registry project I have in mind, so you won't see that one for a while!


Of course, I couldn't pay a visit to a bead fair without hunting down some lampwork!  There were less lampworkers there this year which I thought was surprising, but I still bought a corker of a bead

Its a devil to photograph, but its a beautiful transparent purple with gold fuming.  I absolutely adore it.

No comments: