Friday 5 February 2010

Positive


So, a friend told me she was taking part in Word of the Year.  I decided it'd be fun - I don't do resolutions.  So, I picked the word "positive".

I am the Queen of deciding I can't do something even before I've started or thinking too much about something rather than just getting on with it.  I'm a month in and so far, its been quite helpful!  I know this may sound daft, but just reminding myself to be positive and get on with it has really helped me.

Why am I writing about this today?  Well, I've been unwell this week, so has my hubby and my little girl.  We've all been at home, no school, no work.  I've already had time off since the New Year when I had a migraine which wiped me out for a few days, and now a week off.  We're feeling really rubbish and run down, and I've realised today that my "positivity" has vanished!!

So, writing it all down may help, hopefully after 5 days of this we're through the worst and we'll all be back to normal soon.

1 comment:

Rainbow Cottage said...

Hello

I love the idea of a word of the year and think positive is something we all could do with ;-)

I have been given the Sunshine Award and I have decided to pass it onto you!

to receive your award just go to my blog and copy it over

http://rainbow-cottage.blogspot.com/

Love Teri of Rainbow Cottage xx