Tuesday 12 January 2010

Masters Registry - initial thoughts

Initial thoughts may be slightly mis-leading given that I've been registered since April 2009!!  Maybe it should be latest thoughts LOL!

I've mapped out which 10 projects I'm going to attempt for Level 1 - actually I've mapped out all 5 levels!! They are not set in stone though and I'm happy to change along the way. I wanted to make sure that I got a good spread of projects.  I know what I'm like, I'll wimp out and leave all the tricky ones until last and then never finish!

I've started the design work on my first project and so far i'm really pleased with my progress. Of course I haven't actually "made" anything yet!!  I'm learning to be restrained and to only open my pack of silver when I actually know what I'm making and how it all fits together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thoughts can be strikeeach other