Sunday 27 December 2009

Changes for 2010

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and I'm sure many of you out there are looking to 2010 now and planning your resolutions.

I don't make resolutions, but I do try to write down achievements that I want to strive for during the year.

In order to get one of my achievements, I'm having a re-hash of my website Fired Silver The site will now be for Tuition, Supplies and Tutorials only.  All of my jewellery will be for sale on a separate website, which I'll be developing this year.

Here's a sneak peak of the home page so far - New Home Page I still need to add a banner, and some piccies, but the essence of what the site is for is there.

I'm already working on my first tutorial. It is my plan that some of the tutorials will be free and some will be paid for, and I will also be building up the Resources page with lots of information.

There are also lots of new class dates listed on the site HERE 

Finally, thank you all for stopping by and supporting me during 2009, and I wish all of you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010.

No comments: