Friday 30 October 2009

A work in progress

At the moment, it isn't actually a work in progress, because I haven't started making, although I do know exactly what I'm going to make.

I have a couple of craft fair events coming up, and so I really want to make a statement with what the Fired Silver brand is all about.  Here's the beads



These lampwork beads are by UK glass artist Kate Sullivan of Sublime Beads and I instantly fell in love with them.  They are just one set of lampwork beads which I've been hoarding!

These are going to be transformed into a bracelet with of course some of my silver work! Watch this space, I'll keep you posted with pictures of my work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see what you make with those unique beads

ChatElaine said...

Lovely beads by Kate, I bet they will make a fab bracelet. Dont forget to show it!