Monday 4 May 2009

Back from Beads up North

I finally got around to exhibiting at a Bead Fair, and I think I'm now hooked! As many of you know, I was panicking a bit, but that's just my nature. I really enjoyed myself, saw some familiar friends and met some friends who I've not met in real life before!

I particularly want to mention, Claire Morris of Rowanberry Glass Art we chat a lot online, but this was the first time we've met in person and it was fab!! She is a super talented lampworker.

I also met Min of Apple Green Machine another talented lampworker and lovely person. I accidentally bought two of her beads - oops! And last but not least, Jane Hamill, another lovely person and talented lampworker. See, I'm not as daft as I look - I've surrounded myself with talented lampwork artists!!


Anyway, here's a picture of my table, a bit sparse looking I know!! I made quite a few sales which I'm really pleased about, and also had lots of enquiries (and a couple of bookings) for classes.
So all in all, a fabulous day!
I'm completely shattered today so have had a quiet day. I've been taking photographs of new stock to add to my shop, so may do some listings later.

1 comment:

Sabine Little said...

Looking great Becci :o) I've tagged you on my blog :o)