Sunday 1 March 2009

I managed no time at the studio last week, apart from the day I put the tables together. I'm feeling really frustrated because I haven't been there. So I am going tomorrow, and hopefully a further two days this week.

I have loads to do, including making the jewellery pieces for my two mailing list competition winners, so if you're reading this guys - I'm sorting it!! I'm running a class on Friday for some of the mums from my daughter's school. They're my guinea pigs for a new taster class I'm going to be running! I want to make sure I can fit everything I want into the three hour lesson. Hopefully it'll be a bit of a giggle and we'll all get to know each other a bit better. Afterall, we could end up knowing each other for a long time!!

I'm slightly concerned about having a creative block tomorrow, as I'm pressuring myself to go and be creative, so this afternoon, I'm sitting down with my pad and pencil and sketching out all the ideas I have floating around in my head! The ideas are always there, except for when I get the chance to sit down and make, and then they all just seem to disappear!

Must also remember to take coffee and lunch! Hopefully I'll be on such a creative flow that I won't have chance to pop out!

No comments: