Sunday 30 August 2009

Waves Hello & New Website

Have you all forgotten about me!? Where have I been? Well, for those of you who don't already know, I've been quite poorly with shingles. I'm on the mend now, so fingers crossed it won't take too long for me to get back to normal.

My main piece of news is that I have been totally revamping my website. It is still not finished due to a severe lack of enthusiasm whilst I've been ill, but I'm probably about 90% there.

I would love to hear what you think, so check it out HERE



There are other bits of news too, but I'll save those for another day! My concentration levels aren't quite back to normal yet, so thats enough typing for now!!

1 comment:

ChatElaine said...

Hi Becci great to see you back even if still not 100%. Website is looking fab, love your components page. Will visit more often, as I love your clasps, and bronze headpins are something I would consider greatly! May I just add that a menu on each page so you can go back to each individual area would be helpful but I know you can use the browser back button but its nice if you can move around the site without using it. Hope you do well and you are feeling much better now! Hugs E x♥x