Sunday 15 February 2009

Started Moving In

I spent yesterday transporting some of my equipment over to the new workshop - boy do I have a lot of stuff! The worst of it is, everything is totally dis-organised. I think as well as the necessary purchase of tables, I really need to look at storage options. It's no wonder I haven't been creating much jewellery, everything is so muddly.

I am going to try and set up areas, such as a soldering station, kiln area, glass cutting area etc. That way hopefully I can just pop over to which ever station I need without having to get all of the equipment out.

As it's half term this week, I wouldn't have been working on jewellery any way - 3 year olds and silver don't mix well! So, my plan is to spend the time getting everything set up, ready to start the week after when school's back. The most obvious place to start - a trip to Ikea!! Not today though, Sunday is not a good day for a visit to Ikea - definitely better on a weekday when hopefully it's quieter. I know exactly which tables I'm going to buy, but I'm sure I'll end up getting distracted by other things and spending way too much money!!

No comments: