Monday 22 December 2008

Remeber Me!!

Gosh, I can't believe the date of my last post! My household has been hit by a horrid flu-like bug for the last couple of weeks and my little girl was even in hospital for a couple of nights. I've been feeling so ill I just haven't felt like doing anything - I must've been ill to have not made jewellery! We're all feeling much better now, although we still have coughs and colds. I haven't put my decorations up at home, or finished my Christmas shopping.

I am determined to spend some time being creative over the next couple of weeks, so hopefully there'll be a lot of pictures to show you. I'm on holiday from my day job until the schools go back, so I've got no excuses.

I've registered my Tiny Charms store on Folksy, and want to make sure that all my sample pieces are finished soon so that I can get some lovely photos taken. Although I'll need to speak to hubby nicely to get the photos done! I'm really excited about getting Tiny Charms going properly, it's just a shame I couldn't get everything ready in time for Christmas, but at least I should be there, ready for 2009!

1 comment:

ChatElaine said...

Sorry you had the dreaded lurgy glad your all nearly well again and hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for 2009. Dont forget I did give you a blog award check out my blog for the details of how it works (about 3 posts ago). Elaine x